Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas is coming, Charlie Brown

This is the 3rd Christmas in a row (at least!) that we've rivaled the Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Abbee and Steve had a date to hike up the trail behind our house, find a tree, cut it and drag it back to the house. But, we love it and the kids had a great time decorating. Steve got into the spirit of things by putting up the Christmas lights outside even before Thanksgiving, and the nativity collection and Christmas village houses are covering the shelves. Yesterday we spent in Jackson Hole doing a little shopping/sight seeing and swimming at the Rec Center there. I sure wish little old Ashton could do something like that. It would save the town, I'm sure. And then we stopped in Victor on the way home for Chile Hot Chocolate (spicy yum yum!). They happened to be having a Christmas parade with fireworks after, which was a fun thing to watch. All we need now is snow!




 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I LOVE that no matter what size the tree, or how thick - it always looks wonderful!! A Christmas tree is a Christmas tree, no matter what it looked like before!

Amy B said...

I LIKE Charlie Brown trees! They have personality. I especially like this one, with its curvy trunk.