Yesterday Evan took 3rd place in his little league wrestling tournament! Here's what he had to say about it:
"I want to tell about my wrestling. I did it yesterday on Tuesday, it was at the highschool. The first guy I wrestled was really really strong and I tried my best and he didn't pin me but he got more scores than me so he won.
"I tried with all my might and all my strength and I used my legs and my arms and my muscles, I arched my back. I got up and kept going for the whole 3 minutes.
"The next guy I wrestled was Luke Hill. He's 7 and he was a lot taller than me. He just threw me down and he pinned me. It wasn't a very long fight. I was sad about it.
"Then I wrestled Val Wynn. He's only 4 and a half and I pinned him even though he fought hard!
"The next guy-I don't know his name but maybe it was Ashton, and he was just my size and he was so tough and strong and I was so tough and strong too. I pinned him! It made me really excited! At the last, I got a gold medal and third place! I was so proud of myself! My sister Abbee and my mom were there to cheer for me and video for me so I could watch myself and show my dad. He wasn't there 'cause he was on a long, long trip. And even now he's gone until Friday. I am sad that he wasn't there but I'm glad he can see my gold medal when he gets home!"
The End
I'll post a video or two when I remember and figure out how to do it!

4 comments:
Wow, that's awesome!!
YAYYYYY, EDDIE!! You're a strong, tough kid, dude! I am cheering for you. WHOOOHOOO!! And also doing the "way to go, Evan" dance! I'm so impressed!
WOW, EVAN!!!
Way to go, you tough guy!! I'm so glad you are learning to compete and to be strong. Someday you may need that skill and strength to defend a friend or even your sister.
Love,
Grampa and Grandma Roberts
WOW! Evan's a wrestler, huh? It's so... organized. He would get along great with Tony's kids. You guys should come up and we could do a BBQ in Tony's backyard. He's got a nice little fire pit.
Post a Comment