I've been asked what I think of the Bailouts by 3 different people today.
Okay, okay, I know Ron Paul is NOT a presidential candidate. But he definitely has educational value. (And the solution to all of these problems is for the public to somehow gain a real education in these issues and then be able to use their vote to make appropriate changes.) And since I can't make my own response sound coherent, I have to use this video! Ron Paul still seems to be the only person with an actual knowledge of economic issues, economic history, economic bailout implications etc... out of the bunch of them. (Real candidates). If people don't think he has a clue, it's generally because they don't understand it as well as he does, and don't bother to find out what he's talking about. (just an observation). He recognizes government regulation/federal corporate takeovers and bailouts (price fixing) as the socialism trend that it is. (Call it socialism, fascism, globalism or whatever, it is still centralization of federal power that results in less freedom--increased debt burden--for the people).
I am happy to see McCain/Palin's criticism of the bailout plan. I am suspicious, though, of their vague alternative solutions. It seems that if they individually don't have economic knowledge of the problems, (which they have both shown through interviews and commentary) they would be very easily led down a wrong path by "experts" without even knowing it.
3 comments:
Hey, what a totally cool blog you have girl. I am stoked about checking up on you and the fam. It looks like you guys just have a blast together. I want to watch your kids so you can go out. See you soon.
HDW
Ron Paul is awesome! The thing I love about him is that he ran in this election not to win, but to open the eyes of the people. He has helped many people to realize how easily we give up our freedoms, and how socialist or fascist we can be. He continues to educate people. He knows his stuff. Maybe I'll write him in. :)
The previous comment was from me, Jen. I am so used to using Bart's account but then I see that hideous yellow picture and keep thinking people who don't know us probably look at my boast and think I"m a pretty funny looking girl.
Post a Comment