Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanks--again.

5 more things to be thankful for:

My kids are healthy again, after last week's puke fest. YUCK!! But I had no messes to clean up since they are both so handy with a bowl.

An Amazing Roberts Family Thanksgiving, and the amazing Roberts Family of which I am EXTREMELY happy to be a part of.

Dieter F. Uchtdorf's general conference talk: The Infinite Power of Hope I have read it and listened to it at least 6 times just since hearing it originally. It is a great way to counteract all the doomsday talk out there and keep things positive.

The first 4 inches of snow! It is amazingly beautiful.

Homemade ice cream--we made some tonight and it was exceptional. We used the ice-cream ball thing and had a bowling tournament in the living room. All I can say is WOW. I'm just ignoring the calories and sugar because IT WAS WORTH IT!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

An ice cream ball? I don't think I've seen those! Sounds cool, though!

Katie said...

Katie,

Did abbee get my letter?